BREAKING NEWS: The 2024 GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Summer Pass is only $399! Learn More
CONSUMERS INVITED TO BEAT EXPECTED HIGH SUMMER AIRFARES WITH FRONTIER AIRLINES’ ALL-YOU-CAN-FLY PASS; NEW PROMOTION LAUNCHED TODAY ENABLES PASS HOLDERS TO BOOK TRAVEL THROUGH SEPT. FOR A LIMITED TIME
Summer Pass on Sale at $499
DENVER – May 4, 2023 – Frontier Airlines today announced an early booking promotion for its GoWild! Pass™ holders during which pass holders can book an entire summer’s worth of travel in advance using their pass. Through May 8, pass holders can visit FlyFrontier.com to book flights for travel from June 9 through Sept. 30 without the standard advance reservation window of one day prior to departure for domestic travel and 10 days prior to departure for international travel. Available flights may be viewed by searching at FlyFrontier.com; seats are limited for this promotion.
The GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Summer Pass continues to be on sale at $499 per person, a $500 savings over the retail price of $999, through May 31 or while supplies last. The GoWild! Summer Pass is valid for unlimited travel now through Sept. 30, 2023, and includes access to more than 75 U.S. destinations, including Puerto Rico and St. Thomas in the U.S.V.I., and international destinations in Mexico, the Caribbean and Central America. The GoWild! 2023-24 Annual Pass, for travel through May 2, 2024, is available for $1999.
“With all the talk about potentially higher airfares this summer, Frontier’s GoWild! Pass is the deal of the season,” said Tyri Squyres, vice president of marketing, Frontier Airlines. “We are pleased to continue to reward our pass holders with yet another early booking promotion, giving them flexibility to go ahead and plan their summer travel now and enjoy the all-you-fly benefits of their pass.”
Pass holders are encouraged to take advantage of the early booking opportunity now as seats are limited, promotional booking availability is on a first-come, first-served basis, and blackout dates apply – not all flights will be available. Friday and Sunday travel is excluded. New pass holders can book travel immediately following their pass purchase. For each GoWild! flight, pass holders pay $0.01 in airfare plus applicable taxes, fees, and charges at the time of booking.
A concurrent early booking promotion announced earlier this week allows pass holders to book between now and May 16 for travel through June 8 without the standard advance reservation window requirements. For bookings made May 17 onward, pass holders may continue to make reservations using their GoWild! Pass under the standard booking window and program terms.
“We are continuing to hear from consumers who are taking full advantage of their GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Pass and jetting off to multiple destinations to reconnect with loved ones, spontaneously attend a concert or sporting event, or explore someplace they have never been before,” said Squyres. “Summer has definitely arrived early for our GoWild! pass holders.”
The Ultimate Way to Save on Frontier
GoWild! pass holders can enjoy the ultimate in savings on Frontier by signing up for the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard™. All card holders receive priority boarding and, upon attaining elite status, a complimentary carry-on bag and pre-assigned seat selection.
Here's how the GoWild! Pass works:
1. Buy the GoWild! Pass
2. Login to your FRONTIER Miles account
3. Search & Book on flyfrontier.com. For each flight, you'll pay $0.01 in airfare plus applicable taxes, fees, and charges at the time of booking. When you book, you can also purchase options like bags, seats, and other ancillary products, for each flight to customize your travel.
5. Repeat and book an unlimited number of flights for as long as your pass is valid
“For the limited-time price of only $499, the GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Summer Pass offers exceptional value and the opportunity to explore amazing destinations throughout the U.S., Mexico, Caribbean and Latin America,” said Squyres.
GoWild! Pass holders will enjoy access to a variety of benefits on Frontier, including:
· An unlimited number of flights during the period your pass is valid
· Access to all U.S. and international destinations Frontier serves
· Travel that will keep your miles from expiring
· One low price for pass access
· Confirmed bookings the day before flight departure for domestic travel and 10 days before flight departure for international travel (booking is confirmed earlier for GoWild! special promotions)
Important things to know about the GoWild Pass:
- Flights are now available to book and fly
- Non-promotional flights can be booked and confirmed the day before flight departure for domestic travel and 10 days before flight departure for international travel
- Flights must be booked at flyfrontier.com
- Flights are subject to blackout periods
- Flights do not include any add-on products like bags or seats
- Access to all domestic and international destinations Frontier serves
- Taxes, fees and charges apply at the time of booking
- A fare of $0.01 will be charged for each segment booked
- Flights and seats are subject to availability; last seat availability is not guaranteed
- Travel is not eligible to earn miles or status
- Travel qualifies as activity and will extend your Frontier Miles expiration
- The GoWild! Pass is non-transferable. The passholder is the only allowed passenger to travel with GoWild! Pass privileges
- Your Pass will automatically renew unless you cancel
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the United States to purchase the GoWild! Pass. The pass holder may be under the age of 18 but must be a resident of the United States. Pass holders under the age of 13 must be enrolled by their parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 15 years old must travel accompanied by a passenger who is at least 15 years old.
For full terms and conditions (including blackout periods) and to purchase the GoWild! Pass, click here.
Frontier Airlines, Inc., a subsidiary of Frontier Group Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULCC), is committed to “Low Fares Done Right.” Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the Company operates 134 A320 family aircraft and has the largest A320neo family fleet in the U.S. The use of these aircraft, along with Frontier’s high-density seating configuration and weight-saving initiatives, have contributed to Frontier’s continued ability to be the most fuel-efficient of all major U.S. carriers when measured by ASMs per fuel gallon consumed. With more than 210 new Airbus planes on order, Frontier will continue to grow to deliver on the mission of providing affordable travel across America.