Corporate Stats & Facts
Frontier Airlines is committed to “Low Fares Done Right.” Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the company operates more than 100 A320 family aircraft and has the largest A320neo fleet in the U.S. The use of these aircraft, Frontier’s seating configuration, weight-saving tactics and baggage process have all contributed to the airline’s average of 43 percent fuel savings compared to other U.S. airlines (fuel savings is based on Frontier Airlines’ 2019 fuel consumption per seat-mile compared to the weighted average of major U.S. airlines), which makes Frontier the most fuel-efficient U.S. airline. Frontier is also committed to families enabling children 14 years and younger to fly free through the airline’s Discount Den travel club on qualifying flights. With over 150 new Airbus planes on order, Frontier will continue to grow to deliver on the mission of providing affordable travel across America.
With approximately 140 new Airbus planes on order, Frontier will continue to grow to deliver on the mission of providing affordable travel across America.
- Headquartered in Denver, Frontier is the city’s hometown carrier with more than 25 years of service at Denver International Airport.
- ‘Low Fares Done Right’ is Frontier’s promise to deliver the lowest fares while maintaining an enjoyable flying experience for travelers.
- Frontier has unbundled the flying experience and gives customers control to pay only for the services they’d like, making bags, seating assignments and in-flight purchases a la carte options to keep fares low.
- Frontier is known as America’s Greenest Airline with the youngest and most fuel-efficient fleet of Airbus A320 family aircraft in the U.S.
- Frontier MILES frequent flyer program uniquely offers one mile earned for every mile flown, making it easy to redeem miles for reward flights and to reach Elite Status.
- Kids Fly Free with Frontier on select flights, creating opportunities for more family travel. The Discount Den feature allows kids 14 and under to fly for free with an adult.
- Easily recognizable by the unique animals on the tail of every aircraft, Frontier is known for its family-friendly nature and Rocky Mountain hospitality.
Denver, Colorado, USA
Crew Base Cities
Chicago, Denver, Las Vegas, Miami, Newark, Orlando, Philadelphia/Trenton
Denver International Airport
July 5, 1994 in Denver
President & CEO
More than 90
Over 100 A320 family aircraft with approximately 140 more on order
Credit Card Program
Frontier Airlines World Mastercard
Subscription Discount Membership