BREAKING NEWS: The 2024 GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Summer Pass is only $399! Learn More
Frontier Airlines Launches GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Fall & Winter Pass at Special Introductory Price of $299
6-Month Sept. through Feb. Access to Unlimited Flights on Sale Now; Pass Can be Used to Fly to any U.S. and International Destination Frontier Serves
DENVER – May 30, 2023 – Start unlocking your fall and winter travel dreams as ultra-low fare carrier Frontier Airlines (NASDAQ: ULCC) introduces the GoWild! TM All-You-Can-Fly Fall & Winter Pass at a limited-time price of $299 while supplies last. The GoWild! Fall & Winter Pass is valid for unlimited travel from Sept. 2, 2023, through Feb. 29, 2024, and includes access to more than 85 U.S. and international U.S. destinations.
Also launched today is a new early booking promotion. Pass holders can visit FlyFrontier.com between now and June 13 to book flights from Sept. 5 through Nov. 15 (within their seasonal or annual pass validity period) without the standard advance reservation window of one day prior to departure for domestic travel and 10 days prior to departure for international travel. Pass holders are encouraged to book now as seats are limited, promotional booking availability is on a first-come, first-served basis, and blackout dates apply – not all flights will be available.
“Whether you want to soak up some sun on the beach or hit the ski slopes, the GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Fall & Winter pass is an unprecedented bargain at just $299 while supplies last,” said Daniel Shurz, senior vice president, commercial, Frontier Airlines. “Combined with the special early booking promotion, this is a unique opportunity to enjoy some supreme savings on fall and winter travel.”
GoWild! pass holders can enjoy the ultimate Frontier travel experience by signing up for the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard™. All card holders receive priority boarding and, upon attaining elite status, a complimentary carry-on bag and pre-assigned seat selection.
U.S. consumers who want a fast-track to elite status and possess an eligible travel rewards credit card can take advantage of a recently launched Frontier Elite 20k promotion without needing to have status with another airline or being required to fly. Additional information can be found here.
New pass holders can book travel immediately following their pass purchase. For each GoWild! flight, pass holders pay $0.01 in airfare plus applicable taxes, fees, and charges at the time of booking. Seats available to pass holders are capacity controlled, limited in quantity and are being offered on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last. For bookings made June 14 onward, pass holders may continue to make reservations using their GoWild! Pass under the standard booking window and program terms.
Here's how the GoWild! Pass works:
1. Buy the GoWild! Pass
2. Login to your FRONTIER Miles account
3. Search & Book on flyfrontier.com. For each flight, you'll pay $0.01 in airfare plus applicable taxes, fees, and charges at the time of booking. When you book, you can also purchase options like bags, seats, and other ancillary products, for each flight to customize your travel.
5. Repeat and book an unlimited number of flights for as long as your pass is valid
GoWild! Pass holders will enjoy access to a variety of benefits on Frontier, including:
· An unlimited number of flights during the period your pass is valid
· Access to all U.S. and international destinations Frontier serves
· Travel that will keep your miles from expiring
· One low price for pass access
· Confirmed bookings the day before flight departure for domestic travel and 10 days before flight departure for international travel (booking is confirmed earlier for GoWild! special promotions)
Important things to know about the GoWild Pass:
- Flights are now available to book and fly
- Non-promotional flights can be booked and confirmed the day before flight departure for domestic travel and 10 days before flight departure for international travel
- Flights must be booked at flyfrontier.com
- Flights are subject to blackout periods
- Flights do not include any add-on products like bags or seats
- Access to all domestic and international destinations Frontier serves
- Taxes, fees and charges apply at the time of booking
- A fare of $0.01 will be charged for each segment booked
- Flights and seats are subject to availability; last seat availability is not guaranteed
- Travel is not eligible to earn miles or status
- Travel qualifies as activity and will extend your Frontier Miles expiration
- The GoWild! Pass is non-transferable. The passholder is the only allowed passenger to travel with GoWild! Pass privileges
- Your Pass will automatically renew unless you cancel
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the United States to purchase the GoWild! Pass. The pass holder may be under the age of 18 but must be a resident of the United States. Pass holders under the age of 13 must be enrolled by their parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 15 years old must travel accompanied by a passenger who is at least 15 years old.
For full terms and conditions (including blackout periods) and to purchase the GoWild! Pass, click here.
Frontier Airlines, Inc., a subsidiary of Frontier Group Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULCC), is committed to “Low Fares Done Right.” Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the Company operates 134 A320 family aircraft and has the largest A320neo family fleet in the U.S. The use of these aircraft, along with Frontier’s high-density seating configuration and weight-saving initiatives, have contributed to Frontier’s continued ability to be the most fuel-efficient of all major U.S. carriers when measured by ASMs per fuel gallon consumed. With more than 210 new Airbus planes on order, Frontier will continue to grow to deliver on the mission of providing affordable travel across America.