Have an ALL-YOU-CAN-FLY FALL & WINTER for $299 with the GoWild! Fall & Winter Pass, while supplies last/limited time only! Learn more and buy your pass here.
Frontier Airlines Launches GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Pass Bookings and Early Access Promotion; Summer All-You-Can-Fly Pass on Sale for $699
It’s Time to Go Wild! Pass Holders Can Enjoy an Early Start to All-You-Can-Fly Travel and Use Their Pass Now Through April 19 to Book Flights for Travel Through May 24
DENVER – April 11, 2023 – Ultra-low fare carrier Frontier Airlines (NASDAQ: ULCC) today announced two surprises for holders of its GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Pass™ - an early start to pass bookings and travel, effective immediately, and a special promotion to book flights for travel now through May 24. The GoWild! 2023 Summer Pass remains available for purchase at FlyFrontier.com for a special limited time price of only $699 and includes access to more than 75 U.S. destinations and international destinations in Mexico, the Caribbean and Central America.
Originally planned to launch May 2, the early launch of this GoWild! promotion invites pass holders to use their pass between now and April 19 to book flights for travel through May 24. As a special thank you to pass holders, the normal GoWild! Pass reservations window that requires travel to be booked and confirmed the day prior to flight departure for domestic travel and 10 days prior to departure for international travel is being waived during the early access promotion. Pass holders may view availability and purchase tickets by logging in to their account at FlyFrontier.com. Early access seats available to pass holders are capacity controlled, limited in quantity and are being offered on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last. For bookings made April 20 onward, pass holders may continue to make reservations using their GoWild! Pass under the standard booking window and program terms that were originally set to begin on May 2.
For those who have not yet purchased the GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Pass, it’s not too late! The GoWild! 2023 Summer Pass, valid for travel through September 30, 2023, is on sale at a special discounted rate of $699 for a limited time. The GoWild! Annual Pass, valid for travel through May 2, 2024, is available for $1,999. Holders of either pass enjoy immediate access to the special early access promo currently underway.
“We are thrilled to launch travel using the GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Pass early and offer this special early access promotion to our valued pass holders,” said Tyri Squyres, vice president of marketing, Frontier Airlines. “This is an exciting opportunity to begin using your pass benefits now and start making plans to visit a wide variety of U.S. and international destinations served by Frontier.”
Here's how the GoWild! Pass works:
1. Buy the GoWild! Pass
2. Login to your FRONTIER Miles account
3. Search & Book on flyfrontier.com. For each flight, you'll pay $0.01 in airfare plus applicable taxes, fees, and charges at the time of booking. When you book, you can also purchase options like bags, seats, and other ancillary products, for each flight to customize your travel.
5. Repeat and book an unlimited number of flights for as long as your pass is valid
“For the limited-time price of only $699, the GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Summer Pass offers a real value and an incredible opportunity to explore amazing destinations throughout the U.S., Mexico, Caribbean and Latin America,” said Squyres.
GoWild! Pass holders will enjoy access to a variety of benefits on Frontier, including:
· An unlimited number of flights during the period your pass is valid
· Access to all U.S. and international destinations Frontier serves
· Travel that will keep your miles from expiring
· One low price for pass access
· Confirmed bookings the day before flight departure for domestic travel and 10 days before flight departure for international travel (booking is confirmed earlier for GoWild! special promotions)
Important things to know about the GoWild Pass:
- Flights are now available to book and fly
- Non-promotional flights can be booked and confirmed the day before flight departure for domestic travel and 10 days before flight departure for international travel
- Flights must be booked at flyfrontier.com
- Flights are subject to blackout periods
- Flights do not include any add-on products like bags or seats
- Access to all domestic and international destinations Frontier serves
- Taxes, fees and charges apply at the time of booking
- A fare of $0.01 will be charged for each segment booked
- Flights and seats are subject to availability; last seat availability is not guaranteed
- Travel is not eligible to earn miles or status
- Travel qualifies as activity and will extend your Frontier Miles expiration
- The GoWild! Pass is non-transferable. The passholder is the only allowed passenger to travel with GoWild! Pass privileges
- Your Pass will automatically renew for summer travel unless you cancel
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the United States to purchase the GoWild! Pass. The pass holder may be under the age of 18 but must be a resident of the United States. Pass holders under the age of 13 must be enrolled by their parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 15 years old must travel accompanied by a passenger who is at least 15 years old.
For full terms and conditions (including blackout periods) and to purchase the GoWild! Pass, click here.
Frontier Airlines (NASDAQ: ULCC) is committed to “Low Fares Done Right.” Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the company operates 125 A320 family aircraft and has the largest A320neo family fleet in the U.S. The use of these aircraft, Frontier’s seating configuration, weight-saving tactics and baggage process have all contributed to Frontier’s continued ability to be the most fuel-efficient of all major U.S. carriers when measured by available seat miles (ASMs) per fuel gallon consumed. With more than 220 new Airbus planes on order, Frontier will continue to grow to deliver on the mission of providing affordable travel across America.