Frontier Airlines Launches GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Summer Pass at Special Introductory Price of $399
5-Month May through Sept. Access to Unlimited Flights on Sale Now; Pass Can be Used to Fly to Any U.S. and International Destination Frontier Serves
DENVER – January 31, 2022 – ‘Endless summer’ just took on a whole new meaning with the new all-you-can-fly GoWild! Summer Pass™ from ultra-low fare carrier Frontier Airlines (NASDAQ: ULCC). The GoWild! Summer Pass offers passholders exclusive access to unlimited flights between Frontier’s U.S. and international destinations from May 2 through Sept. 30, 2023 and is available for a limited time at a special introductory price of $399 per person.
The new GoWild! Summer Pass is being introduced just as Frontier announces a major expansion of service, including eight new routes to the popular Caribbean paradise of Puerto Rico. With the GoWild! Pass™, domestic travel can be booked and confirmed the day before flight departure. International travel can be booked and confirmed starting 10 days before flight departure. Frontier serves destinations throughout the U.S., Mexico, Caribbean and Latin America.
Here's how it works:
1. Buy the GoWild! Summer Pass
2. Login to your FRONTIER Miles account
3. Search & Book on flyfrontier.com the day before flight departure for domestic travel or starting 10 days before flight departure for international travel. Your pass will be valid from May 2, 2023 through Sept. 30, 2023. For each flight, you'll pay $0.01 in airfare plus applicable taxes, fees, and charges at the time of booking. When you book, you can also purchase options like bags, seats, and other ancillary products, for each flight to customize your travel.
5. Repeat and book an unlimited number of flights for as long as your pass is valid
A limited number of Go Wild! Summer Passes will be available at a special introductory price of $399 per person on a first-come, first-served basis at https://www.flyfrontier.com/deals/gowild-pass/
“Everyone loves summer vacation and, with the new GoWild! Summer Pass, you can enjoy even more of what you love,” said Daniel Shurz, senior vice president of commercial, Frontier Airlines. “For people with flexible schedules, this is a terrific opportunity to have a truly epic summer and then some, soaking up rays on the beach, exploring national parks and visiting new cities.”
GoWild! Summer Pass holders will enjoy access to a variety of benefits on Frontier, including:
· An unlimited number of flights between May 2 and Sept. 30, 2023
· Access to all U.S. and international destinations Frontier serves
· Travel that will keep your miles from expiring
· One low price for pass access between May 2 and Sept. 30, 2023
· Confirmed bookings the day before flight departure for domestic travel and 10 days before flight departure for international travel
Important things to know about the GoWild Pass:
- Flights will be available to book and fly starting May 2, 2023
- Flights can be booked and confirmed the day before flight departure for domestic travel and 10 days before flight departure for international travel
- Flights must be booked at flyfrontier.com
- Flights are subject to blackout periods
- Flights do not include any add-on products like bags or seats
- Access to all domestic and international destinations Frontier serves
- Taxes, fees and charges apply at the time of booking
- A fare of $0.01 will be charged for each segment booked
- Flights and seats are subject to availability; last seat availability is not guaranteed
- Travel is not eligible to earn miles or status
- Travel qualifies as activity and will extend your Frontier Miles expiration
- The GoWild! Pass is non-transferable. The passholder is the only allowed passenger to travel with GoWild! Pass privileges
- Your Pass will automatically renew for summer travel unless you cancel
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the United States to purchase the GoWild! Pass. The pass holder may be under the age of 18 but must be a resident of the United States. Pass holders under the age of 13 must be enrolled by their parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 15 years old must travel accompanied by a passenger who is at least 15 years old.
For full terms and conditions (including blackout periods) and to purchase the GoWild! Summer Pass, click here.
Frontier Airlines (NASDAQ: ULCC) is committed to “Low Fares Done Right.” Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the company operates 120 A320 family aircraft and has the largest A320neo family fleet in the U.S. The use of these aircraft, Frontier’s seating configuration, weight-saving tactics and baggage process have all contributed to Frontier’s continued ability to be the most fuel-efficient of all major U.S. carriers when measured by available seat miles (ASMs) per fuel gallon consumed. With more than 230 new Airbus planes on order, Frontier will continue to grow to deliver on the mission of providing affordable travel across America.