Frontier Airlines' New Kids Fly Free Program Deepens Commitment to Families
Big News for Little Travelers
DENVER– Frontier Airlines is committed to families, and what better way to demonstrate that than helping America’s kids fly for free. That’s right, today the low-fare airline announced that children 14 years and younger can now fly free when travelling with an adult through the airline’s Discount Den travel club on qualifying flights. With more than 100 destinations to choose from, Frontier is removing the obstacles for families to travel together whether it’s for a sunny vacation or a visit to grandma’s house.
“Kids Fly Free shows our continued commitment to being America’s affordable and family-friendly airline,” said Barry Biffle, President and CEO of Frontier Airlines. “We’re the only airline going all out for families in this way – it’s exactly what we mean at Frontier by Low Fares Done Right.”
It’s easy to take advantage of Kids Fly Free. And the math is easy, too – one kid can fly free for every adult who books at flyfrontier.com. Simply select a flight on a date that is qualified for Kids Fly Free which is easy to find as it’s marked with a Kids Fly Free logo beneath the Discount Den price. Additional information about Kids Fly Free, is available at https://www.flyfrontier.com/kidsflyfree
Kids Fly Free is a new feature of the airline’s discount travel club, the Discount Den. In addition to the Kids Fly Free benefit, customers also enjoy exclusive access to Frontier’s lowest available fares for up to six people on the member’s itinerary. And the benefits last for a full year from purchase for only $59.99. Becoming a member is easy and customers can join in advance or simply purchase during the flight booking process. More information about Discount Den is available at https://www.flyfrontier.com/deals/discount-den/
Kids Fly Free is only one example of Frontier’s commitment to families. Last year, Frontier re-launched its frequent flyer program to include features such as Family Pooling and Elite Status benefits for the whole family. And unlike some airlines, Frontier provides families an option to pre-select their seats and even upgrade to our stretch seats for extra room. The Discount Den travel club membership is good for the whole family with up to six people on the member’s itinerary! Families with young kids board with priority and get onboard directly after Zone 1. Parents can book stress-free with The Works bundle which allows families to make changes to their itinerary and even cancel their flight with a refund. And since every Frontier aircraft features a unique animal on its tail -- from Griz the Bear, to Otto the Owl, to Flo the Flamingo -- kids will enjoy getting to know their new animal friends. Onboard, kids can ask their friendly Flight Attendant for a collectable trading card and Frontier offers plenty of kid-friendly snacks for the trip.
Here are the things to know about Frontier’s new Kids Fly Free program:
- Offer exclusively for Discount Den Members
- Only kids qualify for a free fare -a “kid” is anyone 14 years of age or younger on the first day of travel.
- Lap children do qualify but should be booked at time of initial booking as a child instead of a lap child.
- Kids Fly Free with the purchase of an adult Discount Den fare. Only one kid can fly for free for every one adult (15+) ticket purchased on the booking.
- Only available during initial booking on flyfrontier.com
- Customer change in flight after the initial booking will result in loss of Kids Fly Free promotion
- Kids Fly Free is available for select domestic flights and cannot be combined with other offers or promo codes. International flights are not included. Offer not valid on overnight connections.
- Offer valid for the dates below that are subject to change so book early.
- February - 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27
- March - 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27
- April - 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30
- May - 1, 4, 7, 8, 11, 14, 15, 18, 21, 22, 29
- June - 1, 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26
- July - 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30
- August - 5, 6
- Offer does not include bags, seats, and other travel add-ons.
- Kids Fly Free offer only applies to airfare.
About Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to delivering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 100 cities and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on some 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2017 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
About the Offer
Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 pm Eastern time on Feb. 12, 2019 for domestic travel within the continental United States. Travel is valid through Aug. 11, 2019 on specific day of week as listed. 14-day advance purchase required.
Tickets purchased at FlyFrontier.com must be paid for at the time the reservation is made, you may request a full refund up to 24 hours after the time of purchase, if the purchase is made 7 days (168 hours) or more prior to your flight's departure. After the 24-hour period, tickets cannot be changed, cancelled or refunded. No name changes allowed.
Additional travel services, such as baggage (https://www.flyfrontier.com/travel-information/baggage/) and advance seat assignments (https://www.flyfrontier.com/travel-information/seating-options/) are available for purchase separately at an additional charge.
Fares include all transportation fees, surcharges and taxes, and are subject to change without notice. Some markets do not offer daily service. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise indicated otherwise, all flights are operated by Frontier Airlines. Other restrictions may apply.