BREAKING NEWS: The 2024-25 GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Annual Pass is only $499 - our lowest price ever. Learn More here.
Frontier Introduces Elite Status Promotion for all U.S. Issued Travel Credit Cardholders
Unlocks FREE Bags and Seat Assignments; Status with Another Airline Not Required
DENVER – May 26, 2023 - Frontier Airlines (NASDAQ: ULCC) is excited to launch an innovative loyalty offer exclusively for eligible travel rewards credit cardholders in the U.S. Starting today, eligible credit card holders can receive FRONTIER Miles Frontier Elite 20k status, which includes free bags and seats, without needing to have status with another airline or being required to fly.
This innovative offer opens up a world of frequent flyer elite benefits to those everyday travelers who are seeking extra value from their flying experience and may not otherwise fly regularly enough to earn elite status with an airline.
- Instant Status with a Challenge: Eligible travel rewards credit card holders have the option to pay a one-time fee of to get instant Elite 20k Status, valid through 9/30/2023, and extended through the end of 2023, upon flying 5,000 miles or spending $5,000 on the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard, or any combination of flying and spending. This accelerated Frontier Miles Elite 20k status option, valid through 9/30/23, starts at $199 (the first 2,000 applicants pay a reduced rate of $80)
- Or, pay a higher fee to remove the challenge. Pay a one-time fee starting at $499 to get Instant Elite 20k Status, valid through the end of 2023
Frontier Elite 20k status unlocks enhanced benefits when flying with Frontier, such as:
- Complimentary seat assignment
- Stretch seating when available at check-in
- Complimentary carry-on bag
- Priority boarding
The full list of elite 20k benefits is available here.
“This fast-track to elite status, which is open to anyone with a qualifying U.S.-issued travel credit card, is a fantastic opportunity for customers to enjoy all the benefits of Elite status, including free bags and seats, on top of the outstanding value received when flying Frontier,” said Barry Biffle, President and CEO, Frontier Airlines.
Frontier’s travel technology partner in delivering this exclusive offer, Loyalty Data Co CEO Mark Ross-Smith, added, “Frontier has a history of being innovative in new loyalty products and solutions, and we are proud to support Frontier and the millions of consumers who are looking to upgrade their travel experience in new and exciting ways.”
To complement the status promotion, Frontier’s popular GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly summer pass is available at a discounted rate of $499. Pairing Elite Status and the GoWild! Pass unlocks the best value in the industry for flying this summer. The GoWild! Summer Pass is valid for unlimited travel now through Sept. 30, 2023, and includes access to more than 75 U.S. destinations, including Puerto Rico and St. Thomas in the U.S.V.I., and international destinations in Mexico, the Caribbean and Central America.
GoWild! Pass holders will enjoy access to a variety of benefits on Frontier, including:
- An unlimited number of flights during the period your pass is valid
- Access to all U.S. and international destinations Frontier serves
- Travel that will keep your miles from expiring
- One low price for pass access
- Confirmed bookings the day before flight departure for domestic travel and 10 days before flight departure for international travel (booking is confirmed earlier for GoWild! special promotions)
For more information and membership details, visit https://www.flyfrontier.com/getstatus
Media contact information:
Stuart Melim: email@example.com
About Loyalty Data Co:
Loyalty Data Co are a global leader in ancillary loyalty products, powering customer acquisition and retention platforms for travel, lifestyle and e-commerce brands. Loyalty Data Co has worked with Frontier since 2020 using their acclaimed StatusMatch.com customer acquisition products.
Frontier Airlines, Inc., a subsidiary of Frontier Group Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULCC), is committed to “Low Fares Done Right.” Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the Company operates 134 A320 family aircraft and has the largest A320neo family fleet in the U.S. The use of these aircraft, along with Frontier’s high-density seating configuration and weight-saving initiatives, have contributed to Frontier’s continued ability to be the most fuel-efficient of all major U.S. carriers when measured by ASMs per fuel gallon consumed. With more than 210 new Airbus planes on order, Frontier will continue to grow to deliver on the mission of providing affordable travel across America.